Sunday, March 15, 2009

~!~ i know the answer.. ~!~

lovemisslovemisslovemisslovemisslovemisslovemisslovemisslovemisslovemisslovemisslovemisslovemisslovemisslovemisslovemisslove




~!~ i know what is de answer.. ~!~
~!~ u dun need to tell.. ~!~
~!~ u never ever want me to be urs.. ~!~
~!~ so.. is my time to go.. ~!~
~!~ maybe i had think too much.. i should not pull u too tie.. ~!~
~!~ the path is too long for me to walk alone.. ~!~
~!~ i will never look back ever.. ~!~
~!~ u dumb me alone.. u wont know how its feel ~!~
~!~ i never know that u are so cruel.. ~!~
~!~ at last, i know.. ~!~
~!~ this is ur choice n decision.. ~!~
~!~ u choose it... i never.. ~!~
~!~ i should let u go now.. ~!~
~!~ u go by ur way.. i will walk my own path.. ~!~
~!~ maybe is hard to walk alone... without u i'ma still ok with it.. ~!~
~!~ there r getting darker n darker.. no more sunshine.. ~!~
~!~ no more whispering sound.. its just SILENT.. ~!~
~!~ i cant hear ur heartbeat... it too far away.. ~!~
~!~ no more warmness in bed.. is COOL.. ~!~
~!~ there is no shutters for me.. ~!~
~!~ u go for ur thing........ ~!~
~!~ i shall leave now.. maybe 1 day u will find me back.. ~!~
~!~ u go through de long path that i walk.. u will found me.. ~!~
~!~ i wont wait u for long.. i'll just wait u for a moment.. ~!~
~!~ too long... i will go to another place that u couldn't find me.. ~!~
~!~ and i will just forget u in my mind... ~!~
~!~ just like wind blow away de cloud... ~!~

~!~ I LOVE U ~!~

misslovemisslovemisslovemisslovemisslovemisslovemisslovemisslovemisslovemisslovemisslovemisslovemisslovemisslovemisslovemiss

No comments: