Thursday, October 9, 2008

~ cOcObAnAnA nite..! ~

~ welcome to cocobanana.. ~
~ reach at coco around 12++ ~

~ haha.. sq n me at toilet take picture.. ~
~ wei.. got take picture wit me lar.. what is this huh..?! ~

~ while we in de toilet.. 3 of them came too.. ~
~ keke^^.. de pretty.. ~

~ 5 of us again.. friendly girls.. ~
~ peng..! i got new fren!! haha.. ~

~ izzit sweet..!?? ~
~ LOL ~

~ Albee, SQ, vennie n me.. ~
~ noe them when at maison.. ~

~ wohoo..! nic nic in girl toilet!! ~
~ haha.. ~

~ ladies..~
~ omgosh.. nick in ladies toilet.. ~

~ me, nic nic, sq n pei.. ~
~ acting silly in front de mirror.. ~
~ nic is our ji mui..! haha.. ~

~ me me me..! ~
~ blek... ~

~ nic find out something to play.. trolley..! ~
~ so we ask sq go inside.. haha.. ~
~ c what am i doing.. wanna lick sq leg.. omg.. ~

~ nic nic is drunk.. he love de trolley very much..! ~

~ops.. edwin drunk..~
~ haha.. cute neh.. ~

~woohoo.. happening in coco.. ~
~ nice pic.. but destroy by someone finger..! ~

~ keke^^.. nice pic.. ~
~ c jackie..! haha.. funny lar him.. ~
~ dun salah him.. coz he drunk..! ~
~ behind alot of hand..! lol.. ~

~ all cute cute neh.. blek.. ~
~ actually we wanna go back at 1.30am..~
~ when we edi say bye bye to everyone.. nice song play..~
~ so we dance again.. lol!! ~

~ hmm... edwin loves de tree very much!! haha.. ~

No comments: