Friday, October 17, 2008

~ LAME POST ~




~ Yam Cha at Asfar.. ~

~!~ actually every friday we will yam cha as usual wit nick n siew qi de.. ~!~

~!~ but, siew qi kena chicken pox.. ! oh gosh.. poor girl..! ~!~

~!~ she going to be at house for 1 week.. lol!! be guai guai lui at house lar..! ~!~

~!~ no club ok..? i won't ask u go club for next week.. =p.. ~!~

~!~ hmm.. only next week only.. after recover i bring u go out.. hehe.. ~!~

~!~ nick say he kinda lazy go out.. then i was like LEBIH la.. ~!~

~!~ sms wit fun.. ask ater want yam cha mou? she ask with who? ~!~

~!~ then both of us find ppl yam n her sister (pui yan) got interview us something.. ~!~

~!~ hmm.. half way msg wit fun.... i SLEPT..! hahaha.. *fun going to kill me..! ~!~

~!~ haha.. she msg my both number n called me.. ~!~

~!~ i didnt pick up.. so in de end she call my house.. ~!~

~!~ my mum call me, say one of my fren call me.. ~!~

~!~ i wan so blur... go n pick up de call.. n fun F**K me..! ~!~

~!~ ahha.. sry dear..! hmm.. she told me her sister going to fetch us.. ~!~

~!~ then i say ok lor.. we went to asfar.. ~!~

~!~ her sister start interview me.. n she give me a new surname.. ~!~

~!~ guess what..?!? pearling LEE..! oh gosh..! ~!~

~!~ she mentioning my bro name "leslie koh" n she say my surname is LEE..! ~!~

~!~ we started to laugh all de way.. ~!~

~!~ then here comes chong, pei, ang n ling (mong..) ~!~

~!~ fun sister really funny... she give pei a new surname too.. LIM pei pei..! ~!~

~!~ then ang is ang CIN kian.. ~!~

~!~ the most funny part is.. mong become MANGO WONG...! ~!~

~!~ wasai... we laugh like hell!! ~!~

~!~ start smoking.. pei take wrong cigarette..! haha.. SEH GUEI..! ~!~

~!~ hmm.. then i took ling(mong) pic.. for my assignment.. topic SMOKING..! ~!~

~!~ hmm.. nth much.. really enjoy few hours wit u all.. ~!~


No comments: