Wednesday, September 17, 2008

~ everything edi ok..~

~!~ now im stronger n tougher then last time.. ~!~
~!~ my
mummy recover..! (YEAH!)~
~!~ i learn how to face the difficulties by my own.. ~!~
~!~ but still have some support by u girls n my frens.. ~!~
~!~ i really appreciate u all.. u're the one who always by my side.. ~!~
~!~ support me, love me, care me, share difficulties wit me n do everything with me.. ~!~
~!~ just wonder if 1 day u all were disappear.. ~!~
~!~ i can't imagine how im going to survive in this earth without u all.. ~!~
~!~ remember..? the day we go college together to have our test.. ~!~
~!~ i know u girls were very worrying about de finals.. n im too..! ^^" ~!~
~!~ we laugh all de way to college n back home.. (HAHA) ~!~
~!~ just as someone say wrong thing.. LOL.. ~!~
....~!~ or found out something funny..! ~!~
~!~ siew qi said "hey..! look at de man inside de van there..! izzit look like fun dad..? ~!~
~!~ we answer by shouting.. " WHERE? WHERE? WHERE?" ~!~
~!~ peng suddenly shout.. " neh..!!! over there..! wa..! really look alike..! (LOL) ~!~
~!~ all of us start laughing like hell... until stomachache n face very tired.. ~!~
~!~ siew qi wanna snap that man de picture.. but cant take dou.. ~!~
~!~ just imagine how silly are we.?!?!? ~!~
~!~ but still have a great journey to college eventhough is tired.. ~!~
~!~ pei really can become "san sin".. always didnt sleep... ~!~
~!~ sq always say give up.. but WE dun think SO..! haha... ~!~
~!~ peng fun sure no problem de.. cause they very geng.. got "SISTER" teach.. (LMAO) ~!~
~!~ me..? oh gosh... really dumb..! haha.. dunno how to say.. (girls give me comment on this) =p ~!~
~!~ be in this relation really gain alot of happiness..! ~!~
~!~ i know u siew qi n peng since form 1, pei n fun since form 2.. ~!~
~!~ but i start to mix u all since form 4.. (merdeka day is de date of our memories ^^) ~!~
~!~ hmm.. those memories i wont forget.. =p.. ~!~
~!~ i will claim up.. wont so easily give up something..! as what u girls always tell me.. ~!~
~!~ after finals.. LETS GO CLUBBING MY GIRLS..! is de time to release..! haha.. love u all.. muackz.. ~!~




3 comments:

siew qi said...

hey...my dear...
everything ok...
don gv up...
i chop u later...hahhaa

Vivian Ng said...

Hey =] glad ur mom had recover already. hehe

btw,cool blog. ^^

pearling said...

sq- hmm.. i promise wont give up mar.. haha.. later u girls come find me i die lor.. hahah..
vivien- my mummy recovered.. ty..! haha..