Sunday, September 7, 2008

~*~ mUmMy *~

~+~ 8/9/2007 ~+~
~*~* 7.30am mummy went to hospital edi.. ~*~
~*~ early morning i wake up n take care nicole.. ~*~
~*~ that day.. i very tired n worried.. ~*~
~*~ i pray for my mummy that her operation is going smooth.. ~*~
~*~ haiz.. i do de housework.. n i boiled a "tong sui" for mummy.. ~*~
~*~ is a red dates + black dates + honey dates.. ~*~
~*~ this is de "tong sui".. ~*~
~*~mummy will recover ~*
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------~
*+*+* 7/9/2007 *+*+*


~alot of thing happened..~
~i try to solve it.. but i can't do it..~
~my mum need to go hospital for operation..~
~i can't do anything.. i'm weak..~
~i should be doing my revision by now.. but i can't..~
~alot of thing is going through my head.. i really want it to be ok..~
~i pray for my mum that her operation is going smooth..~
~i'm stupid... i can't do anything... i'm just like a rubbish..~
~i rather i'm the one who have those sickness..~
~my mummy is very meaningful for me.!~
~she is de bravest women ever..~
~she use to comfort me when i'm strees n unhappy..~
~she use to give me support when i have no confident to do my test..~
~whenever i wanna buy something,, she the one who buy it for me..~
~she dun care whether is expensive anot, she still buy it for me..~
~she's the one who teach me step by step..~
~i love my mummy very much..!~
~she everything for me, cherish every moment..~

1 comment:

lol said...

baby...ur mummy sure will safe^^operation sure very smooth...and after operation ur mummy sure will healthy then now^^dont worry and everything will be find..be strong gal~