Sunday, September 7, 2008

our times....

~my bestiest~
~!~ cLuBbInG mOmEnT ~!~
+*+*+ rUuMs *+*+*
~+~14 mAy 2o08 ~+~
~before going to ruums~
~keep taking pic~
~haha..!~
~my house is their transform before go to club..~

~c all the face..~
~drunk drunk..! haha^^~

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~my girls~
~1st pic.. very normal~




~our 2nd pic~
~start acting stupid~




~3rd pic..~
~ all acting stupid n cute jor~
~haha~




~bully sq..~
~memorable day~


~that day is peng (si panjang) birthday.. 12/08/08.. HaPpY BiRtHdAy girl..!~

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------








~ u all make me laugh, smile, cry n sad..~
~~ laugh because talk crap..~~
~ smile because u all were beside me when i'm unhappy..~
~~ cry because we share our problem together..~~
~ sad because something happened that we never thought before..~

u girls always beside me... u girls who make me change.. from bad to good.. never thought that i was 1 of ur gang.. just happy to be in.. u girls just like one of my families member.. nothing to hide.. never lies.. love u all...