Thursday, December 11, 2008

~ my SMILE will be back..! ~

~ ken.. as i promise u that i wont hurt myself.. ~
~ i will proof to u.. ~
~ promise is a promise.. never break it..! ~
~ just sometimes i will emo.. ~
~ my dear fren.. FORGIVES ME..! ~
~
~~
~~~
~~
~

~ i'll promise that my sunshine smile will back..! ~
~ give me sometimes.. =p..~
~ i appreciate everyone of u out thr.. ~
~ without ur opinion, comment, advise.. ~
~ i dunno how long i could survive.. ~
~ SMILE..! ~

~ emo?? ~
~ is me..! hmm.. i will never hurt myself..! ~
~ i will love myself more.. if i dun treat myself well.. ~
~ what do i expect people to treat me well.. ~
~ i'll never to back forward... just go straight forward..! ~
~
~~
~~~
~~
~
~SMILE.. ! ~
~ smile will make anything to become happy back..! ~
~ how sad r u.. just force urself to smile.. ~
~ is doesnt make sense.. but it will helps.. ~
~ use to do it.. =X... ~
~ really happy seeing de people surrounding u smiling.. ~



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~ GIRLS: i remember every words that u told me.. every advices... is inside my brain now.. i never erase it... just love to be with u girls.. just like 1 bunch of HAPPY FAMILY...! without ur laugh, smile n soul.. i cant survive.. it will kills me when i'm alone without u girls... so, i do appreciate everyone of u.. u girls use to support me..! what am i telling now is from my heart.. never ever lose our frenship.. promise?!?!? i will promise that i will keep this frenship forever n ever... we do argue sometimes... but arguing is good.. coz can make our relation closer... we do respect everyone.. appreciate what u have now... once is gone.. forever is gone... never look down urself.. love urself.. trust urself..! ~

KEN: thanks for everything.. happy to know u as a fren.. u use to by my side whenever i sad... u're a good listener.. =p.. is truth.. as what u said " u want people to care u, 1st u need to care urself..".. this word is correct... i accept it.. promise never break.. i will start to learn to love myself now.. never HURT myself.. just hope everything is going to be fine..

No comments: