Tuesday, December 9, 2008

~ should or should not give up..? ~

~ heart crushed..!~
~ i hope u never appear in my life before..~

~
~~
~~~
~~~~
~~~~~
~~~~~~
~~~~~
~~~~
~~~
~~
~

( ALONE..! is just like me..! !)

~ life is difficult.. i dunno whether i still can survive anot..?!? ~
~ talk is easy but do is hard.. the road is very very hard to go.. ~
~ i'm different from everyone of u.. ~
~ u all will think that my life is very good.. but is not.. ~
~ sometimes i want to cry.. but cant.. i dun wan u girls to c me like that.. ~
~ i smoke because i have alot of thing to think.. ~
~ i want to DRUNK again.! ~
~ being in drunk is happy.. no need to think anything.. ~
~ after wake up everything is back.. ~
~ college life enjoying..? NO! ~
~ i dunno what am i studying..! ~
~ just feel myself like SHIT! ~
~ haiz.. what kind of life i having now..! ~

No comments: