Thursday, December 11, 2008

~ need to study well ~

~ book book book..! ~
~ college life..~
~ haiz.. study.. i should be study now..! ~
~ i dun even know what am i studying..! ~
~ i dun want to c my mum sad.. ~
~ i'm HOPELESS! sry mummy.. ~
~ *hope u forgive me.. u're a good mum.. never force me to do anything that i dun like.. i love u mum!* ~
*
**
***
**
*

~ i feel that i being dumb aside.. ~
~ no ones no how i feel.. ~
~ just like get dumb aside by people.. ~
~ sitting in de conner by alone..! ~
*
**
***
**
*
~ a fake smile * i use to have a fake smile.. *~
~ sry my ji mui.. really happy with u all.. ~
~ but sometimes.. haiz.. *sq u know what am i saying..!* ~
*
**
***
**
*
~ i'm weak.. i cry..! ~
~ use to cry by my alone.. ~
~ never let u all know i cry.. cause dun want u all to "fan" ~
~ very SUFFERING n STRESS..! ~

*
**
***
**
*

~ u girls like to tell me that i wont be alone.. ~
~ sometimes i feel myself like i really alone.. ~
~ in de bedroom with no one, no soul, no light.. ~
~ in de darkness.. feel very creepy n scary.. ~
~ i miss u!! ~




No comments: